My friend Em has a post-IB reading list on her blog; it is probably a good idea to have some idea of what to.. otherwise the shock of free time might become too much ;) Anyway, I've been thinking more generally of what I'll do when exams are over and done with; I'm thinking it's a good way to stay sane with exam-nerves and what not (the best I've found so far aside from driving through sunny Copenhagen in my driving instructor's convertible ^^ ).
Some of the stuff I'll do is of the practical kind; I'll hopefully get the job at SOS (I'm going for an interview sometime within the next couple of weeks btw), so I'll be working. I'll also be preparing to leave Copenhagen for University of St. Andrews, Scotland, with all the practicalities that entails - stressing over exam results in the process, as I won't have those (and so not be 100% sure that I'm going) before 6th July. Already, though, I'm crazy excited to be going (and crazy scared) -- it even looks like a friend will be going there with me, so I won't be a complete loner ^^Hopefully, Denmark will stay as nice and sunny as it is now - then beaches and reading in the garden is a tempting option. If not, I have a long standing plan to have a Harry Potter movie marathon with some good friends - and when summer holiday is upon us, those friends who live abroad will (hopefully) also be able to participate <3
No comments:
Post a Comment