Monday, 10 August 2009

Me, myself and I

Hello everyone. 
You know, I can't help but wonder if there's ever actually gonna be anyone reading this? And I can help but feel very self-centered, since that must be what I'm assuming making this blog. Plus it feels kinda wannabe-ish to make one now where everyone's got a blog.
That said, if you are actually reading this, then thank you. And sorry about that. I guess it's just a bit hard to figure out what to do the first time; I guess that's really the nature of "first times". Anyway, I think I'll just have to plunge and maybe write a bit about what this blog is gonna be. 

First of all, I guess I'll write a lot about fashion & shopping, which for some reason I imagine would interest more people than my everyday life. I guess there will be some of that too, but probably in a more "and it made me think about..."-ish way. You guys will also hear a bit about it if I'm reading anything special, and there will be the occasional comment on TV or music stuff. 
I promise to share any great shopping spots I find, and I will occasionally upload pictures of my buys. I'll probably also try to be clever on many subjects, but you'll just have to bear with me.

Okay, that's it; I made my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment