Monday, 10 August 2009

Helmets & Hairbands

Last week, I found this great accessories shop called Pico in central Cph (It's right off Gothersgade, first street to your right when you are coming from Kgs. Nytorv). I didn't have money with me then, so I had to go today and buy a hairband I saw; it had a giant folded fabric flower attached, but it is still elegant. I bought one in coral, and ended up buying a pair of carved coral roses to match. It will fit perfectly with the dress I bought in Beyond Retro in Stockholm, which I am planning on wearing for this years prom.

Besides from that, I also designed a biking helmet (cool, huh?). No, but it's actually a really awesome project to make all those people (myself included) who drive without helmets because they think them hideous start thinking them not-so-hidious. You make your own design, and the best 10 designs will actually be sold. Mads Nørgaard has already made one which is also quite awesome, but I still like mine better:
Who better to watch over your pretty little head than wonderful Audrey Hepburn?
If you wanna try making your own design, the project is called Min Hjelm (=My Helmet). Otherwise, you are welcome to just vote for mine (It should be somewhere in the first 5 pages when you sort for most popular)  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment