Hi, long time no see!
I have been crazy busy with starting school and everything, so I'm sorry I haven't written here for a while. I guess this post is a mix of procrastination from math homework, hearing an interview with a blogger on the radio and looking through my lookbook for this season.
Generally, this season is super sleek with wonderful satin dresses and architectural jackets. However, I've always been a sucker for big skirts, and there were some of those as well :) More on the other styles later, right now I feel like having some fun.

Seeing this style from Betsey Johnson I got to think about halloween; last year I had a great time at the party I was at (I never really got over the whole playing dress-up phase). In a fantasy world where I had all the money I could want, this dress could definitely be in the run.
It is a bit similar to my costume last year; I went for a goth-lolita look with a pink wig. The dress was a bit too big and I hadn't gotten my tutu yet (bought one in Stockholm this summer), so the dress wasn't as fluffy as it could have been. Other than that, I was quite happy with my look:

But this year I don't have a clue what to wear?!
No comments:
Post a Comment