I really like Richard Quest's programmes in general - although I usually watch BBC News, I like to watch Quest Means Business (airs mon-fri 20:00 CET); perhaps it's because he's actually British. I am a bit of an anglophile, I know.
When the CNN team was in Copenhagen to shoot the programmes, I read an interview with him on the topic. First of all, he said that we Danes should stop going berserk whenever someone remotely famous comes visiting; Copenhagen is a cool city, everybody knows that. Well obviously ;)
Oh, and he promised not to 'pull an Oprah' by walking around screaming 'OH MY GOD BLONDE PEOPLE' and 'OH MY GOD NO HOMELESS PEOPLE DYING IN THE STREETS', which also appealed to me.
For those of you who didn't catch the shows as they aired, you can watch them below:
'Copenhagenization' in the Danish Capital
7th June 2011
A Carbon Neutral Copenhagen by 2025?
13th June 2011
Hedonistic Sustainability in Copenhagen
20th June 2011
Renovating a Palace in Copenhagen
27th June 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment